Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  - Page 2 Empty Re: New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)

Wed May 01, 2024 9:39 pm
Senna would listen to her knew boss as she would nod. It seemed like she was going to get some sort of mentor, and she hoped that he was a little better at teaching than Akira was. Even if she was a appreciative of him teaching her the basics just the thoughts back to his great interest of hearing himself talk annoyed her. As she would watch the woman scrolling through her phone.

"Could I know the name of this mentor I'm going to be put with? Also just a side note, do they enjoy hearing their own voices?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  - Page 2 Empty Re: New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)

Yesterday at 4:27 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita, looking at Senna, cracked a smirk when she asked who the person was that was going to train her.

"Names Vanyel. I trust him with my life, and I'm sure you can learn a great deal from him."

After sharing his face, name, and contact info with Senna through her phone, Rita texted Vanyel, who Senna was. She shared everything from her face, name, history, abilities, etc. It was tedious work, but she was sure the result would unfold positively for Senna if she were hellbent on this path.

"As for if he likes hearing his own voice? Ehhhhhh, I don't think Vanyel is that egotistical to enjoy smelling his farts."

Laughing a bit, she then continued.

"But yeah, you should have everything you need. I'll give you a day to relax and chill and let Vanyel set up a date, time, and place for you all to train. It ain't gonna be easy, but I'm sure you know that, right?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum