Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Animal Control (Hono/Koga) Left_bar_bleue0/0Animal Control (Hono/Koga) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Animal Control (Hono/Koga) Empty Animal Control (Hono/Koga)

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:22 am

Animal Control (Hono/Koga) 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 233

Stray Dogs. Truth be told Hono had never heard of that gang before. At least it wasn't the Cabbage Crew, the cabbage thieves. Those guys honestly had a soft spot in Hono's heart, they were her first major bust upon joining the Gotei, maybe she should check on their leader one day... Her mind quickly snapped back to what was going on. Some remnants and former members of the Stray Dogs were hiding out in Zaraki, they were pillaging the nearby districts, they were somewhat well established, and they supposedly had a small outpost building. Thankfully she wasn't at this alone. She had a dog in her corner.

She was told of Koga, a man in the eighth division who had some connections with these Stray Dogs. Hono sent some members of the sixth to deliver a letter asking for his help in the matter, and thankfully he was willing to help Hono with this. The letter had a meeting time and place, just outside of the Zaraki District at noon. This would be where Hono waited for her partner to arrive, she was looking off into the distance, trying to make out an outpost or camp of some kind.

It felt weird getting help from outside of the Sixth, but she was grateful for Koga's assistance. They had a lot to talk about before they went straight to dishing out some justice.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Animal Control (Hono/Koga) Left_bar_bleue0/0Animal Control (Hono/Koga) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Animal Control (Hono/Koga) Empty Re: Animal Control (Hono/Koga)

Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:41 am
Animal Control (Hono/Koga) 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Man, who would've thought I'd be playin' cop years after being in this gang? Sheesh, what type of bizarro world am I living in?"

To be certain, Koga thought most of that group had disbanded. His mother wasn't exactly at the helm anymore, having since calmed down as a result of his promotion. In addition, he was able to provide for her with his paycheck and keep her out of trouble, so what gives? Were the former members disgruntled? Whatever. He was told by his division members that he'd been requested for a co-op mission concerning his former mates and some other ragtag criminals. Hono wouldn't have to wait too much longer as the tall man, replete with scars, approached her with a wave of the hand. Gazing down at her, he tilts his head. Hmm, not exactly the ideal image of what he thought a sixth division member would be, but he's familiar with the adage "looks can be deceiving." She's probably a veteran at this sort of thing.

"Yo. Heard you needed a partner. I don't think I need to introduce myself since ya' made a request, but for formality's sake, my name's Habaki. Habaki Koga."

END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:00 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 328

Scars would scare people, but Hono found it pretty impressive, to her they were a sign of strength. Ironically the pink-haired Shinigami was a bit too much into her clean look to let scars stick around, if she got any, she made sure to quickly get them healed. Regardless she looked up at the taller man.

"Yep. Thanks for your help. I hear you know about these Dogs. So I might as well ask an expert! Plus you can probably help talk them into coming peacefully... " Not likely, but it would be the best and easiest outcome for both of them. Though Hono loved a good scrap, and maybe these Stray Dogs would put up more a bark than the Cabbage Crew.

"Hono Kaen. Ninth Seat~ I need a Stray Dog in my corner. What can you tell me about them? From my reporters, a few of the deserters are hold up just a ways ahead."

She pointed north. "They're taxing people to pass through. If you have any ideas on how to take them out lemme know. I got a few of my ideas..."

She would slowly draw her Zanpakuto pointing it north as well. "We could charge right on in and fight them that way. Or we could pretend to be civilians passing through. Say we picked up the Uniform and Zanpakutos from some dead bodies out here. Once we go to hand them their 'toll' we bust 'em."

she would smile and look back at Koga, with a soft smile. "I gotta tell you a few rules before we go on. Try to be as gentle as you can with them. The more missing teeth and broken bones they have, the more paperwork I gotta sign." She would slowly slip her Zanpakuto back into its sheath. "Once we're done. I'll treat you to lunch for your time. Think about what you want~" She winked before walking forward slowly, leading the way to the Dog's camp.

Coding in Template By:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:18 pm

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Fine by me. A free meal will probably draw out my best behavior. Of course, I hope you know how to cook."

Exchanging a genuine jest in response, Koga nodded affirmatively. He wasn't so sharply witted that he felt he could provide her with a strategic game plan for breaking these guys down. Infiltration was not his strong suit. On the other hand, he knew full well that his experience with old friends would work to their benefit. After all, he knew their mannerisms, their dispositions, and their livelihoods. Having spent half his life with them, he knows some of his former men like the back of his hand. Turning his gaze down at Hono, he would motion to follow her whenever she was ready to lead them forward, confirming that he had no intention of coming to blows if he could avoid it. He loved the thrill of combat as much as the next man, of course, yet he was not so bold as to compromise someone else's duty for a simple adrenaline rush. That was hardly his style.

"Don't worry. I don't intend on gettin' too rowdy. You need to get paid just like I do, and the last thing I'd want to condemn anyone to is paperwork. That stuff can be a real hassle.'

END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:55 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 181

"It's cause I'm a woman?"

Hono would pause, giving Koga an almost death stare, standing quietly for about thirty seconds. Though she would shake her head, and give him a deep chuckle. "Kidding. But I'm probably the best damn cook you'll ever meet~" She spoke, Hono was very cocky about her skills when it came to pretty much anything.

Hono would march onward. "Let's just walk up and threaten them. You can try to talk them down. But if they don't listen we'll start bashing heads."

With that, Hono would walk forward, until she came closer to the encampment. As they approached, the Shinigami spoke with her chest. These Stray Dog deserters had a fort building, it was rather shoddily built but was practical.

"Alright Alright. You guys better come out now, Or I'll come swinging." Hono pointed her Zanpakuto at their makeshift gate. Hono could easily kick it down. She looked back towards Koga, giving the man the spotlight, wanting to know if he recognized anyone inside their little fort. It had some windows, so they could see inside.

Coding in Template By:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:48 pm

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Ha? What does gender have anything to do with it? Free food is free food, but if it tastes like dogshit, ya might as well tell me to go eat slop off of the roadside or somethin'"

Koga dismissed that perception bluntly and with resounding swiftness. He couldn't see the implication she was trying to get at here. His mother couldn't cook, but she didn't blame her for that. She was simply born in a setting without the means to learn. Hell, if a man offered to cook him something, he'd say the same thing. Whatever. He needed to focus now. This ditzy lady could accuse him of gender biases later. Turning his head in the direction of his old mate's base of operations, Koga stroked his chin as he contemplated the gameplan Hono set out. Obviously, he expected there to be hostility. There was no doubt in his mind that, the moment he approached his former gang, they wouldn't make a dozen or so attempts on his life. They were pretty big sticklers for loyalty, after all.

"Be prepared to start bashin' heads in, then. These guys've never been the cordial type with officers. Surprised the sixth division never decided to just lock them all up and do em' in for good."

His golden gaze surveyed the fort, sweeping through the array of unfamiliar faces until he came across one he recognized like the back of his hand. Goro Akechi. One of his childhood buddies and tagalongs. He was something of a punk when he was younger, but boy, looking at him now, his frame seemed to fill up pretty impressively. Of course, before he could voice his thoughts to Hono, a group of burly men appeared behind all of them.

"What the fuck are you doin' back here, Koga? I thought you left us for a comfy life in the fuckin' Gotei! And whose this woman beside you? Your girlfriend or somethin'? Kinda small, but she does look like a nice piece of ass, eh, boys? Hahahahaha!"

Koga tilted his head to the side as he groaned, rubbing the back of his head.

"Trust me, I haven't exactly been dyin' to see any of your ugly mugs myself. Anyway, I hear you guys've been causin' trouble since I've been gone. Cut that shit out."

"And what if we don't?"

"Well, I guess... we're gonna have to kick their asses right, Hono?" He inquired.

END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:26 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 288

Curse Hono and her sarcasm, hopefully, Koga didn't think anything negatively of Hono after her sly little comment. Regardless she would chuckle and look towards the man. "I'm only joking. I'm quite the cook~ I've been told it's fantastic!" Hono didn't exactly like complimenting her cooking, as she often said, you were biased towards your food. Though her friends always complimented it. Regardless she would march forward.

Well, good to know Koga knew the people. However, he didn't raise a question about the sixth. "We'll we didn't catch them doing anything. Being shady isn't a crime so we can't do much. But since they're taxing the folks out here, we have to get involved. Hopefully, when we interrogate them they'll confess to more so we can keep them off the streets"

Hono stared at Goro as he spoke. Almost as soon as he finished laughing, she would start changing a Kido spell under her voice. No one called her a 'nice piece of ass'.

"Hadō Number 31! Shakkahō!"

As soon as Koga finished speaking Hono launched out her spell. Holding her hand out she launched out the flames from her hand. The dog's wooden walls were no match for Hono's spell. Instantly falling apart leaving a large hole in their wall.

"Why don't you come to say that to my face~ If you're so bold? I'm sure you'd love to see my ass up close..." She would raise her Zanpakuto and point it towards the man. Hoping her spell would of made them a little more scared.

"Yeah. Do more than kick their ass. Break a few bones... Fuck em up. BAD"

Goro's little comment made her throw her no-broken-bones rule out the window. This was personal now.

Coding in Template By:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:29 pm

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Say less."

There was no love lost between him and these guys. They had the choice to choose their paths in life and continued to resort to petty crimes. All Koga needed was a signal. A reason to bash a few heads in. Past bonds were largely inconsequential here, even more so since they weren't trying to be cordial here. From the looks of it, Goro appeared to be the focus of this woman's violent ire, and the Shakkaho she just unleashed to tear through the walls of their base. Offering a whistle in response to that act, he cracked his knuckles as he toyed with his sheath in hand. Goro's eyes furrowed in anger as he saw the small woman level half of his base. Without hesitation, he ordered his men to surround the traitor and his partner in crime.

"You fucking bitch! I'll make sure you and that fuckin' traitor pay for startin' shit with us in our neck of the woods. No mercy! Kick their asses! We've got the numbers advantage! Ora!"

Pulling a zanpakuto from his sheath, he charged forward to attack Hono first. At his command, most of his soldiers charged forward to surround Koga. Grinning from ear to ear, Koga rushed forward as though his body had been set afire with a burst of adrenaline. Cordiality was never his strong suit, and the signal that he could attack and beat these guys into the ground without restraint was music to his ears. He settled into a defensive stance, swinging haymakers with his left, while he shifted and positioned his body to perform a multitude of slashes with his blade still ensconced within its sheath.

"Come on! Come on! One by one, I'm going to enjoy kicking each of yer asses!"

END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 2:07 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 127

Glad to see Koga was on board with Hono's plan. Kicking ass and taking names~ Time for Hono to show off a little bit, while also watching Koga's fight.

A Zanpakuto? Well, that's more than most criminals Hono dealt with had. So maybe this Goro guy knew how to use it. Hono doubted it, quickly drawing her Zanpakuto Hono took the defense. Attempted to block, though she was a little disappointed Koga got to fight more than her... with a grumble, she aimed to block Goro's initial attack trying to land a single kick to his gut, hoping that would knock him back, she could slice him with her Zanpakuto.

"Let's see how much punishment you can take Goro~ I'll make sure you're deep in the dirt."

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum