Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Snake
Snake
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]

Tue May 21, 2024 5:08 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
training hall

Maybe she gets it. While he had been a bit more aggrandized in his description, Meninas rolled with it handily. Lukas' pessimism rarely left him surprised, but her? Maybe he shouldn't judge by appearances - but it wasn't expected from someone with hot pink hair.

Lukas cracked a grin at her response, the assassin shifting his bag as he stepped forward, patting her shoulder. "Then you'll make a damn fine Sternritter. In this Vandenreich or the next." Dropping his arm, his gaze listed back to the 'weight' machine. Still shiny, so few signs of wear and tear. A disappointment in so many ways.

"I'm supposed to be getting a prosthetic sometime soon, I'll hunt you down to spar when I do." Lukas' eyes slipped back to the woman, gesturing against the side of his temple with a wave. "'Til then, keep up your training, yeah?" Another step backwards to the door, smile on his face.

154 words | | good rapport

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]

Wed May 22, 2024 8:26 am
Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  - Page 2 JZD2kpd

MENINAS MCALLON

She appreciated the compliment and nodded her head in response, a small smile forming across her face. There was a moment or two where she almost looked shy but frankly underneath the muscle and years of training, she was just that. Meninas was just thankful that when it came to throwing hands, she was able to toss that to one side and do what was necessary. The world was no paradise after all and she’d been taught to fight for a reason. His words about a new Vandenreich gave her a few moments of pause, pondering whether they were merely idle or serious but she couldn’t help but make note of them.

As he made his way towards the exit, she’d pipe up with a laugh. “I look forward to seeing what you can do in combat, Lukas, I’ll make sure I’m ready for when the time comes.”

Offering a wave in return, she’d add sincerely. “Take cake of yourself in the meantime.”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum