Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi]

Sat May 27, 2023 12:23 pm
A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natsumi realized what he meant. How would she explain this in a way that did not get her laughed at? She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Okay, I'll try to explain in as best I can," Natsumi was silent for a moment, thinking on how to put the correct words in a good order. "What if the Vandenreich does not know? I don't be thinkin' they're all knowin' like some gods," Natsumi explained. "But the Duvalier be kidnappin' kids and havin' docs do experiments on 'em. They take them to labs and fightin' areas to test their strengths and powers, makin' them good fighters."

Natsumi swung her head left and right. There wasn't much in the alley, but a few trashcans were an easy target. "Look, it's how I'm able to do this," Natsumi held out her hand to a trashcan behind Nero, lifted it up and dragged it through the air back toward her. She sat the thing down next to her and looked to Nero, almost desperate. She needed someone to believe her, or at least say they'll check into it all. Her whole life wasn't some made up dream! It happened! It was real!!

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi]

Sat May 27, 2023 11:40 pm
A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 DYjcDjC

NERO ARANT | CHILD OF THE FORGOTTEN LEGACY

Nero listened to Natsumi intently, mulling over every word she uttered. Acknowledging them to the best of his ability, browsing for anything that would bring him into her realm of understanding. The more he listened, the more he recognized that there wasn't anything he could actually take her word for. Between her clothing, her childish behavior, and the overall explanation, Nero found it incredibly difficult to believe her to any degree. Even the ability that she displayed to provide an example could easily be excused as something she had developed on her own. It wasn't entirely unfounded given the spiritual-laden era they lived in, where even with a small portion of time, almost any spiritually-aware human could develop a supernatural ability of any note, small or large.

"I truly wish I could believe you, but you do understand how crazy this all might sound to the average person, no? The Vandenreich aren't all-knowing gods, but with no evidence, I can't believe you. It's all hearsay. Of course, since you haven't done anything that jeopardized our safety, and you were being reasonable during this conversation, I'll overlook your actions here today. From now on, just be careful if you wish to operate here moving forward."

Dispersing his bow, Nero would sigh softly as he rubbed the back of his head. What an odd young woman...

END POST | THE PRODIGAL SON
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2023 12:33 am
A Little Breaking and Entering [Nero/Natsumi] - Page 2 Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natsumi did not have the words for how horribly frustrating this was. She was trying to find evidence, but she was having trouble at every corner. Firstly, she barely knew how to work a computer, so finding the records is hard. Secondly, she didn't understand all of the laws out here, so she was constantly learning what was illegal and what was not. Breaking and stealing things were obviously illegal, but she got in trouble for crossing the street the wrong way! This world was confusing and she constantly found herself in a battle between her own goals and what the world would allow. At the moment, the world was the one winning too.

"Agh!" Natsumi turned on her heel and ran. If he attempted to chase, she had already placed a wall between them, one that spanned the height of the buildings they were between. "I'll get my evidence and prove it!" Natsumi shouted into the air before vanishing around a corner and quickly melding into the crowds on the street. She lowered her head while walking and stuffed her hands into her pockets. "I'm gonna figure this out... Ain't no one stoppin' me from finding the evidence I need."

End Post
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum