Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 Empty Re: It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian]

Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:40 am
It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

Her troubled expression eased in a few moments, instinctively realizing that no bout of judgement was going to come her way with her brisk cutting of the topic. Though she knew fully well that Dorian was a sensible man who was accustomed to her social oddities and definitely wouldn't say anything to put her down, the days in which she was surrounded by such people somehow echoed back, her self on defense.

She relaxed, but only properly pulled back down when he asked what she wanted to eat. A slight smile came to her tired features, conveying a silent appreciation - she wouldn't have been upset if he had just cooked whatever, she had spent a long time just accepting anything in front of her, that was just her normal. There would have been a sense of guilt if he had just prepared both options, she didn't want anyone going through incredible lengths and efforts just to placate her condition - as much as she needed food, she'd feel like a piece of shit in that situation.

"Salmon," She'd reply, her tone sounding a little brighter, though she looked a little embarrassed soon after, her gaze lowering again, "..I've been eating nothing but junk food for the past several weeks. Sorry."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 Empty Re: It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian]

Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:22 am
It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 BYkCd1f
DORIAN DEMOISELLE | ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN

Dorian's expression remained soft, free of the cutting harshness that he was all too capable of. Her situation was one that he could only attempt to understand, but he also wasn't the sort that demanded answers in all things. They'd talked, and anything more would only be fruitless at this stage, he imagined.

"I haven't been eating at my best either, so I can't be too terribly disappointed in you."

Another jokingly chiding comment, not meant to be taken particularly seriously. Besides, it wasn't as if the infrastructure had quite back in place until recently for him to be eating at his usual standards, and he knew all too well that extended to much of the Vandenreich.

AN INVISIBLE SHELL | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:08 am
It Means Everything [Liltotto, Dorian] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

Her emotions felt calmed through the duration of their talk, appearing far more visibly at ease than initially. Her focus kept on him now rather than being so strongly pinned on her environment, unsure why the change made her feel much more reassured. Maybe she felt safer, talking to Dorian and being with him? What an odd thing to be worried about, considering what she was.. But who she was, had probably been wanting that feeling.

A slight smile turned into a small laugh, as little as it was it was full of warmth toward him, "Alright, I give - we've both been bad in that case," Her low tones would breathe, briefly nudging his arm with her shoulder, "Let's go though, for real. My stomach's starting to ache."

END
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum