Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah)

Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:32 pm
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 YpgwoEe

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

When Solomon heard those words escape Hannah's lips, he nearly choked on his tea, clearly thrown off his game by her comment. It wasn't something that left him reeling, but, considering the image he had built of her in his mind, it was far from expected. Solomon sheepishly smiled as he leaned in his chair, sifting through ways he could reply. Was she being humorous or genuine? Solomon was no stranger to the world, and it wouldn't have been so unexpected for her to be married to multiple women. Even so...

"H-how many wives do you have currently?"

He posed a simple question, none the wiser to her prank.

END POST | YEARNING FOR LIBERATION

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah)

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:34 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

So cute, he was deserving of a pat on the head. But, that just egged her on further, and so she would let him recover after his splutter and then take a gentle sip of her tea.

"Only one so far. But that is not where I am intending to stop, so I would have one of yours as payment for this support I am giving you, and downpayment for future support you might also need from me"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:07 pm

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

"A-Ah... Ahem, well..."

Solomon wasn't particularly shaken but he was unquestionably at a loss of words. Even so, a promise was a promise and he held no intent in going back on it. One wife? He pulled a phone from his pocket, reflecting on whoever it was in his extended family that might be open to a such thing, hopeful that he wouldn't have his ears yelled off for presenting them with such an... peculiar proposition, for a lack of a better word. Solomon was given exactly that. He called his sisters, they hung up immediately after he attempted to explain things.

And then there were more females, and more, each hanging up one after the other. Would someone throw him a bone here, at least!? Sheepishly turning back to her, Solomon would close his mobile device, setting it back into his pocket. Hannah's enhances senses likely caught most of what happened, but a vocal confirmation certain helped as well. Any support was welcomed and a wise ear was always in high demand...

"Well, as you may have heard, I'm having difficulty so far making good on this current token of my appreciation. Even so, I will keep working until I find someone who is eager to be one of your wives. You have my word."

Last edited by Iori on Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Eyes to See and Ears to Hear(Solomon/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:21 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah was surprised at the man going right for it and phoning up his sisters to ask them to marry this stranger. And then actually carrying on after the first rejection, and the second, and the third. And then finally, after running out of people, apologising to Hannah and promising to make it up to her. This man was truly too much, absolute hilarity in a can.

'Feel almost mean at this point' Daisy put in. 'Almost'.

"Thank you, for your effort. The desire and dedication to do and persist is as much as the thing itself. So I shall consider the matter closed" she would state, taking out her phone and handing it to him. "Enter your number, and I shall be around whenever you need me to be. You have earned as much"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:50 pm

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

Solomon sheepishly smiled as Hannah handed him the phone. He'd certainly get an earful at the next dinner with his family, but Solomon was a man who felt that acts of selflessness ought to mean something. Maybe she was messing with him the entire time, a lighthearted prank to lighten his mood, but still... He did feel a small sense of debt to her. The woman took time out of her day to sit down and be a voice of guidance, to offer a map towards what he desired out of this life.

It would be nice to have someone like her to lean on for guidance. Hannah was willing, and Solomon wasn't going to allow the opportunity to pass him by. He quickly pressed his fingers against the buttons on the mobile device, entering the number. Handing the phone back to Hannah, Solomon would smile and bow before her.

"Heh, yeah... I'm probably gonna get an earful whenever we all meet up again, but still... to repay your kindness, it was worth it. I am truly grateful you decided to take interest enough to ask about where head was. Your advice has eased my mind, at least. If nothing else, I have gained a little more clarity on how I should go about things moving forward."

Last edited by Iori on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:38 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Waiting for him to finish imput, she would take the phone back and tuck it away, nodding to the man. A great being, of real diligence and panache. She liked him, and hoped he would survive and thrive this latest challenge.

"You are welcome, my dear. Now, if you need to talk to me for any reason, just call me on my phone. I will not call you, least of all because I can't work this phone and prefer Kido to talk to someone if I need to. But I can answer it when it rings; don't take my lack of calling for a lack of care"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:01 pm

SOLOMON | MIGHTY SPARK

Solomon would nod assent, contentment discernible in his smile. He would certainly keep in contact with her, to speak and gain a greater deal of understanding on the path set before him. She was a breathe of fresh air compared to listening to those who simply offered him what he wanted to hear.

She didn't seem the type to voice sweet nothings at his expense, and that is something he would need moving forward. To be held accountable, to grow from experience, and operate with a clear mind. Clarity would aid him well in offering his very best to his fellow Sternritter.

"Understood, Hannah. I'll keep in touch. Perhaps, we'll cross paths again one day. I still have to uphold that token of appreciation, no?" A humorous jest, to be sure.

"For now, I think I'm going to indulge myself and enjoy this view."

Solomon would return to the pier, overlooking the brilliant expanse of azure water. He felt so content that he might humor the thought of removing his shirt and leaping in for a swim. Another time, perhaps. That conversation had been more than enough to ease his soul.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:40 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"No. I already said; the sincere attempt is as good as success for me. It was such a radical and out of the blue request that you fulfilled without hesitation or thought of what burdens it might cause. So I will take that as the token, rather than enforce completion for the sake of enforcing completion" Hannah would emphasize, before standing up and brushing down her skirt.

"I must return to work now, but please, do not pursue the request any further. To tell the truth, you were never meant to succeed, and I merely asked to see your reaction to it. I dare say you could not have done any better than you did"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum