Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Empty Re: A Dragon's Homecoming

Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:19 am

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 6EdIfMt

The moment of truth was at hand. He now stood before the Tsu Estate. Countless memories assaulted his mind momentarily, as he recalled the wonderful memories and his boisterous dreams.

The guide robed in blue had vanished once they arrived, his presence was no longer required now. Zhang took a deep breath as he turned back to Calypso, resolving his spirits as he ruffled her hair.

He had grown quite fond of his fellow cultivator. She had filled his spirits with a newfound outlook on the way he should guide himself within the wulin. No regrets. No fears. Let your fury flow freely, and don't allow yourself to fall within the trappings of your mind.

Therefore, Zhang knew that beyond this door, his goal would be achieved. He chuckled at how he once viewed this event to be so difficult in the grand scheme of things and now he felt like he could take on the universe itself. Zhang was filled with overflowing excitement.

"Now, go and reclaim your life. So long as you don't spill chili sauce on her and are forthright with your words, you have nothing to fear"

With those words, he turned towards the estate and opened the door. Walking through, he knew there was no turning back. His mind steeled, his heart filled with resolve, he walked forward to meet the Queen.

Last edited by Iori on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:32 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

His heart readied, it was time for him to change his life. This was not something Calypso could or would be around for, so she stayed in the waiting room and projected the Kata of Dragon's Cloud-Dash into her mind. After meandering around Cultivation techniques for a while, she had decided to look to some Dragonblooded ones, since she was after all, a Dragonblooded. Dragon's Cloud-Dash was meant to be done on a cloud, as it was a powerful Gold-rank technique. he first movement she did of it made her feel uncomfortable and off balance. But she needed to get more power, the Gandr Clan were relying on her...

The forms and flows of Dragon's Cloud-Dash were ran through until Zheng came back, at which point Calypso would pause and nod to him.
"Your experiences are yours alone. I just hope they were good experiences" she told him, going in herself. Given that Calypso was more a courteous greeting than anything, she was done quickly, and was out to meet Zheng within a few minutes.

"Alright! City awaits, let's go, yea?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:15 am

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

When Zhang exited the estate of the Tsu Clan, he sighed in relief, overjoyed by his strike of good fortune. The meeting shared between him and the Queen went relatively well. He was forthright with his words, honest, respectful, and formal before Ci Lan.

The rising dragon spoke of his fallout with his father, his desire to strike him down and take his position within their branch, and his inability to realize he could have very well done so.

He had run away from his destiny and once believed he'd never come back but his pride as a man and cultivator would not allow him to let it end there. He even talked about how honored he was to meet her, humorously referring to how his father wouldn't stop mentioning how much they had to bring glory to her name. She was totally different from how he once imagined her and with that, he was excused of his actions.

He had not committed an act of malice or allowed himself to truly be void of reason. His choices for his branch would be his own.

As Calypso exited after greeting the Queen, he grinned from ear to ear.

"Yeah... Let's go. I could use a bite to eat. You know, that was my first time ever meeting that lady. I see why she's the queen and matriarch of the Tsu Clan," he commented as he stood beside her, ready to follow her into the city.

Last edited by Iori on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Homecoming - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:26 am

Something to eat would be nice. Afferenchia didn't really fill people up, and Chinese cuisine was always good. So she would turn and follow Zhang into the city.

"Noctis is my cousin, and he's the Patriarch of the Gandr clan, so I have met with people like that before. Both officially and unofficially. And my mother is a Valkyrie, so I have met with powerful women before. So it was easy for me" Calypso commented, pondering what she might like to eat. Though, she'd still keep an eye on Zhang. He seemed looser, and lighter, which was nice.

"So, Vanyel. You are close to him, yea? You spoke pretty highly of him when you were tellng me of your days"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:06 am

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

Zhang chuckled at how unfazed Calypso was in the face of such grand, legendary individuals. He had not a single ounce of familarity with any of those people but he'd welcome meeting them one day once he became accustomed to his life here. Calypso would be a fun partner to drag along for those events, too, he mused.

As they walked through the city in search of a place that would serve a nice meal, Zhang turned his head towards Calypso as she mentioned Vanyel's name again. By now, he was aware the woman shared a connection with him.

She was his half-brother but Zhang wondered how that had even occured. Vanyel had never mentioned or uttered a single thing that alluded to the existence of a half-sister. Perhaps, he'd inquire about that connection once they arrived. In the meantime, he held no qualms with talking about their history together.

"Yup. Sworn-brothers, in fact. He was the definition of a hard-ass, truth be told. Guy never seemed like he enjoyed having fun and was always dutybound to our clan - clan in the sense of the Yakuza. Most of us viewed one another as a brother of some sort. In our case, he really felt like a brother to me. He kept me in line when I got in trouble, he held me accountable for my bullshit, and we laughed and shared nice memories. Heh, I should tell you about the one time I forced him to sing Karaoke with me. He wanted to punch me in the face so bad, but it was hilarious as hell to hear his voice."

Last edited by Iori on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:04 am

"Would it be fate, that I met you today, and that you were so close to my half-brother, Vanyel? That one who abandons his clan would be sworn to one who abandons his humanity?" Calypso mused. Vanyel becoming a Demon rather than staying a Human was a despair for Calypso's heart. She was no longer related to the man who walked in flesh once her own. But she wasn't just going to abandon him for that, even if she could never treat him the same as she did before she stole all face from his mother and father.

"The world turns mysteriously, and all we can do is show it our best face"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:48 pm

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

Zhang paused for a moment as he gazed at Calypso. He was now pristinely aware of her connection Vanyel but a certain part of her musing stood out to him, filling him with worry that still indicated that in spite of their falling - he truly viewed him as a brother to whom he would offer all of his assistance.

Of course, he couldn't quite establish helping him out. Not yet. For one, he didn't have the money to make a trip back to Japan, and two - well, he quite enjoyed spending time with Calypso.

There was also the added factor of finally reuniting with his sister, and challenging his father for the right to lead their branch into the future. He could give it up willingly or Zhang could rip it from his overgrown hands - either way, he'd be the leader of a branch clan, soon.

He wouldn't overestimate the man, though. He didn't just rise to his position and he highly doubted he would allow himself to lose any of his skills over the years even if he left the man at death's doorsteps. Anywho, back to what Calypso said.

"Fate is one hell of a storyteller, yeah? I meet his half-sister, we hit it off, she encourages me, and I pay my respects to the Queen. One hell of a story so far, I'll say that much. Even so," Zhang would stroke his chin as he held the woman's gaze.

"How... did he abandon his humanity? What happened to him?"

Last edited by Iori on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:41 am

Calypso, could not read Chinese. She spoke it well enough, but there was a difference between reading and writing. So this was a little troubling trying to find somewhere to eat. But she didn't want to admit that after storming off ahead, so she'd just follow her nose and try to sniff a good place out. Winging it was the epitome of Cultivation society, after all.

"He, turned himself into a Demon. Was he still a human when you met him? I don't know how recent his transformation was. Or why he did it. Just that he is a Demon now" Calypso exclaimed. It wasn't a negative connotation or tone, just stating that he was a different race now. Literally abandoning his humanity.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:11 pm

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

Zhang nodded his head, confirming the answer to Calypso's question. Vanyel was one-hundred percent a human when they met. He had some base awareness of demons based on browsing through the web. Technology had advanced in a way where information could float around the internet rather quickly. Surprisingly, social media was still a thing, among other staples of the internet that stood the test of time.

What Zhang wasn't aware of, however, is how one could end up as a demon. He believed Calypso, though. She didn't seem like the type who would utter something for shock value. He would have to make a return home, perhaps within a month or two after settling his differences with his clan.

He caught up to her and held her hand as he smiled. He'd get to the bottom of this and if even the slightest possibility, find some way to help him regain his humanity - if that was his desire, of course. He wondered what led him to such a path, truth be told. He always talked about never allowing his anger to fill his mind to a point where he was beyond saving.

"Yeah, he was a human. There wasn't a single demonic attribute about him... well if you pissed him off, but that was few and far between. He was definitely a man who gave into his fury. Either way, don't worry. We'll pay him a visit. Not sure if you can go from demon back to human but crazier things have happened. We're something of a family now, yeah?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:31 am

"I mean, you can go from animal to human, so why not demon to human? I'm sure there is something in the library to help that" Calypso exclaimed. She even had a Man-Beast Metamorph back at home. It was kind of disappointing for Mafuyu to go from cute dog to sexy dog woman, but she still appreciated her belly being rubbed even then.

Eventually, a street vendor appeared in line of smell, and Calypso beelined for it, chatting up the vendor for two bowls of whatever he wanted to make in the moment. It was a surprising order, but one that he got about on pretty soon.
"I hope you are adventurous" She told Zheng with a light grin.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum