Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus]

Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:25 am

Laplace Iramasha | HONOURABLE COUNCILLOR

"Of course, of course. I don't mean to push you for an immediate response; I understand the importance of multiple perspectives, especially for such a large action. I very much appreciate the genuine consideration."

At the very least, it seemed the proposal could breach beyond this conversation alone, and for their first meeting, that was more than sufficient. These plans were for long-term change and movement, and there was no need to be so impatient and push for a decision now--as long as there was an opportunity opened from this meeting.

"I am pleased to have your verbal support in the Union's intentions to endeavor themselves with the Earth. If I may, as a symbol of trust, might I suggest something? As we intend to act on Earth, and as you would instruct your Sternritter to not intervene with our affairs, a direct means of communicating with your organisation would help with this coordination, no? Someone to let you know ahead of time if we intend to operate in a given area, or if you intend to operate somewhere and would like us to either support you or stay out of the way. An ambassador of sorts that could represent the Union, as I still have a council to participate in."

END POST | LEADER OF THE UNION

The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus]

Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:00 am
The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Anl52ks

CYRUS OF THE SWIFT FLAME

That seemed rather transparent on Laplace's behalf, to offer an "ambassador" for representation in the City of Lights. Then again, it was also rather ingenious was it not? Cyrus could not reasonably refuse the offer, but then again, such politicking was not his concern regardless.

"Yes, I would of course welcome such an ambassador into the Reich. I would consider it a rather significant blessing to have an open channel of communication, and of course one with whom I may speak regarding specifics of Iramasha affairs."

After all, Cyrus had little immediate knowledge of the Iramasha or their goings on. But, then again, he had to imagine that very few did.

END POST | HOW FAR AWAY, THE IDEAL WORLD

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:30 am

Laplace Iramasha | HONOURABLE COUNCILLOR

"Wonderful. I'll send some documents your way so that you may familiarise yourself with whom I'm sending before they arrive, just so you know they're the right person coming. She is a motivated woman with excellent work ethic and familiarity with new environments and other organisations, so I trust she'll do well to work with you and represent us. If she fails in any of those aspects, feel free to dole out an appropriate punishment to her as if she were one of your own."

Please do, in fact, and lethally if necessary. Even if an alliance wasn't assured, at the very least Laplace could use the opportunity to remove one potential obstacle.

Now that he reached a good conclusion, it was time to leave. The Grandmaster had no particular response for Laplace's casual demeanor, and that absence spoke to the Iramasha just as much as actual dialogue. Overstaying for conversation, or asking for any more than already, was as Cyrus himself said, "asking much for a preliminary meeting."

"Well, I don't mean to take up too much of your time, Cyrus, and I still have meetings I need to attend. Unless you have any more questions for me, or topics you'd like to broach, I should get going now. Once again, I am appreciative of this opportunity to discuss these matters with you. And, hopefully in the near future, we could still make time to have those drinks I was talking about."

END POST | LEADER OF THE UNION

The Start to A Better World [Private/Laplace, Cyrus] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum