Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates - Page 14 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates

Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:01 pm

•RITA GRACE•

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD
MASTER OF RESOURCES, MISTRESS OF FATE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code:
<center>

<div style="font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 60px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; text-align: center;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 570px; text-shadow: GREY 1px 1px 1px;">[b]•RITA GRACE•[/b]</div>
<div style="width: 360px; height: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 1em; border-top-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 128px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "> FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD</div><Div style="Width: 480px; height: 300px; border: 4px solid black; box-shadow: black0px 0px 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 7em;  border-top-left-radius: 9.5em;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/YjLnsO0.png')"></div><div style="width: 380px; height: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1em; border-bottom-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: -108px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; ">MASTER OF RESOURCES, MISTRESS OF FATE</div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey 1px 1px 1px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -10px;">esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

</center>

[THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates - Page 14 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates - Page 14 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Quick Access Simple Templates

Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:04 pm

•RITA GRACE•

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code:
<center>

<div style="font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 60px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; text-align: center;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 570px; text-shadow: GREY 1px 1px 1px;">[b]•RITA GRACE•[/b]</div>
<div style="width: 360px; height: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 1em; border-top-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 128px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "> FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD</div><Div style="Width: 480px; height: 300px; border: 4px solid black; box-shadow: black0px 0px 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 7em;  border-top-left-radius: 9.5em;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/G4Xvjne.png')"></div><div style="width: 380px; height: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1em; border-bottom-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: -108px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; ">MASTER OF RESOURCES, MISTRESS OF FATE</div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey 1px 1px 1px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -10px;">esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

</center>

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:13 pm

•AIKO AIMI•

BLOOD AND PASSION WOVEN TOGETHER
GOTHIC DREAMS AND CRIMSON POWER

Code:
<center>

<div style="font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 60px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; text-align: center;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 570px; text-shadow: GREY 1px 1px 1px;">[b]•AIKO AIMI•[/b]</div>
<div style="width: 360px; height: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 1em; border-top-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 128px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "> BLOOD AND PASSION WOVEN TOGETHER</div><Div style="Width: 480px; height: 330px; border: 4px solid black; box-shadow: black0px 0px 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 7em;  border-top-left-radius: 9.5em;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/h1xYMUY.png')"></div><div style="width: 380px; height: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1em; border-bottom-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: -108px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; ">GOTHIC DREAMS AND CRIMSON POWER</div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey 1px 1px 1px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -10px;">

</center>

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:20 pm

•AIKO AIMI•

Code:
<center>

<div style="font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 60px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; text-align: center;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 570px; text-shadow: GREY 1px 1px 1px;">[b]•AIKO AIMI•[/b]</div>
<div style="width: 360px; height: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 1em; border-top-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 128px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "> BLOOD AND PASSION WOVEN TOGETHER</div><Div style="Width: 480px; height: 330px; border: 4px solid black; box-shadow: black0px 0px 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 7em;  border-top-left-radius: 9.5em;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/9md0NL6.png')"></div><div style="width: 380px; height: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1em; border-bottom-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: -108px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; ">GOTHIC DREAMS AND CRIMSON POWER</div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey 1px 1px 1px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -10px;">

</center>

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:23 pm

•AIKO AIMI•

Code:
<center>

<div style="width: 360px; height: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 1em; border-top-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 128px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "> BLOOD AND PASSION WOVEN TOGETHER</div><Div style="Width: 480px; height: 330px; border: 4px solid black; box-shadow: black0px 0px 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 7em;  border-top-left-radius: 9.5em;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/IX4VDvO.png')"></div><div style="width: 380px; height: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1em; border-bottom-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: -108px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; ">GOTHIC DREAMS AND CRIMSON POWER</div>

</center>

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:36 pm

•VERALIA ESPINA•

THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES
THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST

Code:
<center>

<div style="font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 60px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black; text-align: center;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 570px; text-shadow: GREY 1px 1px 1px;">[b]•VERALIA ESPINA•[/b]</div>
<div style="width: 360px; height: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 1em; border-top-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 128px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "> THE FIRE OF ENVY NEVER DIES</div><Div style="Width: 480px; height: 300px; border: 4px solid black; box-shadow: black0px 0px 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 7em;  border-top-left-radius: 9.5em;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/cW2koHH.png)"></div><div style="width: 380px; height: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1em; border-bottom-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: -108px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "> THE FLAME THAT BURNS THE BRIGHTEST</div>

</center>

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:03 pm

•RITA GRACE•

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Code:
<center>

<div style="width: 360px; height: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 1em; border-top-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: 128px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; "> FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD</div><Div style="Width: 480px; height: 350px; border: 4px solid black; box-shadow: black0px 0px 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 7em;  border-top-left-radius: 9.5em;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/wkdsba2.png')"></div><div style="width: 380px; height: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1em; border-bottom-left-radius: 1em; color: #e1e1e1; font-size: 14px; margin-left: -108px;  background-color: black; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; ">MASTER OF RESOURCES, MISTRESS OF FATE</div>

</center>

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum