Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Empty Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos]

Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:32 pm

Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Aching pain made the woman ever-so potent with demonic energy and life. The heart of The Demon Princess was filled with such despair that it couldn't help but feed on itself. As it felt the pulsations of a world-changing, turning to chaos and altering; the strife, conflict, and torment bleeding all around her world and within herself made the woman's power grumble with the daunting grumble of a sleeping giant ready to obliterate all that it touched.

Yet -- it was subdued. Chained to the essence of her duty to her kin, Algos sat with this deep feeling of hurt within herself as she stood upon the rooftop; gazing at the waves of blue sky she materialized to make it feel more akin to the earth. Yet, in the end, she sighed and let it turn to ash as bellowing claps of thunder echoed in the distance. She needed to keep on the path of trying to better demon world, so the demoness knew what she needed to do next.

Still connected to Arianda, the woman sought to see how the other demoness was fairing after all that occurred with World War. So, on her summons, The Princess ripped open the boundaries of reality to create a black cyclone of energy for the fellow demon and ex-asthavon to enter. With pulsations of wanting to talk, there was still much ground that needed to be covered between the two. So, rather than run away from it, Algos was determined to face everyone who had been consumed in that tsunami wave of pain, suffering and failure that her actions caused.

Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Empty Re: Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos]

Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:00 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

For someone to say that Arianda was better after spending some time with herself, and her girlfriend, after what happened in demon world, in Minatumi, and especially after what Arianda felt Algos herself had caused. The loss of a part of herself that had been there for so long, even if it only had been four years it felt far longer than that. Regardless of such feelings, of such loss, Arianda was still able to move on; especially given the connection to all the Asthavon's, and Amphy herself, had not faded away with the powers. A lucky happening, perhaps, but Ari was still quite put-down by what happened; especially given what breaking a seal, a mark of another demon, can do to you. However, what happened next was exceptionally unexpected.

A summons, or perhaps more of a desire, to converse; converse with the very person who Ari felt had caused all of this. The very demon who caused Ari endless amounts of pain not only with her stunt of attacking Minatumi; but also hurting her very own daughter. Indeed, she did not know that until very recently, but, she still did not hold any desire to forgive or forget what Algos did. However, when the portal appeared for Ari to come through, the demon simply growled to herself and moved through.

Appearing on Algos's side of the portal, having already shifted to her true form; the form of a demon who could be royalty but was nothing of the such. She crossed her arms while looking upon Algos, the wings around her legs coiling tighter around them; showing her mild frustration on accident upon seeing Algos. However, Arianda's blue eyes locked on Algos's own red eyes; the horned demon looking upon her technical relative with minor amounts of contempt. However, she was not going to be hateful, no matter how much her emotions screamed for the relief of expressing such fury for the woman. She composed herself internally, slowly drained any anger from her eyes and body, and finally spoke after those moments of tense silence.

"So, Algos... You wished to see me?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:02 am

There was no going back from this point forward. It was good to see that Arianda had stepped forth into her invitation to speak on these difficult matters that occurred when in her drunken possessive rage. Now it was a matter of trying to figure out some kind of way to address the issue without burning another bridge. So, the blood gaze of Algos fixed itself on the fellow demon's sky blue stare until the words came to her head:

"Of course. You are connected to my heart. But, even besides that, it wouldn't take much to realize why you are here."

When those words were uttered out, Algos took a moment to close her eyes, exhale a soft breath and otherwise try to brace herself for another tiring confrontation. Then, when her will was ready, she'd move ever so slowly towards Arianda. After a few more seconds had passed, the woman would kneel her knee to the ground, look upwards at her and have an expression of somberness pierce behind that blood-red stare.

"There is nothing I can do to take away the pain from what I did."

While keeping her nerves steady, the woman sought to hold the right hand of Arianda's with her own hands, and then she carried on with what she needed to say.

"All I can offer is my sincerest apology for all pain my sin had caused. I love Calypso, I adore our family and I never wished to hurt you or our kingdom."

This woman did not falter from her heart's truest intentions. Saying such strong sentiments into existence did not make her even blink. As when recalling the reflections of that wonderful dream Calypso showed her, these moments of uncomfortable expression were worth the long-term investment in what they wanted for their world. So, even if it was hard, the woman would carry on.

"You don't have to forgive me, but I can see....my possessive love damaged you all. And that is something I have to live with."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:02 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

For Arianda, the reason why she was summoned here was actually somewhat unclear; mostly because of how the demon's connection with the rest of the Asthavon's worked now. However, it was also because she still had unbridled anger towards Algos's actions; towards what she had caused to Ari herself, to Amphy, and especially to Caly. Which was why Arianda had not a response for Algos when she spoke to here; just simply stood in silence as she watched the woman closely. However, what came next shocked Arianda enough to break her out of her silence; at least after a good period of silence from listening out of a surge of kindness from how Algos was acting. Not to mention, it allowed Algos to grasp Ari's hand and not have it taken from her until she let go of it.

Like Mana had done to Ari, she was... apologizing. It was jarring, too jarring in fact; to get apologies from two women she never would have expected it from. She knew little of Algos, but the apologetic type was never something she attributed to her; nor to Mana. Such reasons are why Arianda remained silent, her eyes fixed on the woman kneeling before her and holding her hand. Her hand lay motionless in Algos's grip; but she had the sudden urge to crush Algos's hands. Even if she followed through with such urges, such a thing would not help her, nor anyone, in this exchange. Besides... Algos was apologizing to Ari.

"I... I can't say if I will be able to forgive you immediately; nor as readily as I was able to forgive Mana. I had a long time to thing about what had transpired between myself and her long before I had seen her again; long before I ever expected to hear an apology cascade from her lips. Your apology however, for what you have done; while it is all so fresh. I am unsure if I can fully accept it..."

Arianda looked down upon Algos, her blue eyes hard as she gazed down upon the woman; her cross shaped pupils examining Algos for everything she was worth. Soon, however, Arianda sighed and her gaze, hard like stone, softened some.

"But I will try... I will try to forgive; but I will never forget what you have done to my daughter, to myself and Amphy, and most of all to our family. While I shan't remind you everyday of what your possessive love has done to those you most care for; I will do what I can to forgive what you have done. Even if it takes years, you will earn some form of forgiveness, Algos."

Soon, Arianda knelt down in front of Algos, holding both of her hands in hers; and she gently pressed her forehead against Algos's. It was an odd exchange, but one Ari felt she had to do now that she saw someone like Algos in such a vulnerable position.

"For now, I forgive you Algos; and only wish that you will use these experiences to know how not to react when it comes to love and other strong emotions. And if you need help with straightening out what mess you have made, or even something else, as long as it does not go against the things I wish for life; you can call on me, Algos. Don't forget that. I, we all need to be there for our family."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:38 am

Shut up. Just shut up. That is all a person needed to do in order to attain all the perceptive in the word. Focusing on the words which flowed forth from Arianda's mouth brought a sense of somber development within The Princess. Hearing all the wrongs she did from her point of view made it seem as if the actions that were taken from her past self were indeed violent, but not anything which could not be brought back from. So, for the sake of her own sinful hope, there was still a chance that this tide could be altered if she continued to invest in the bonds of the heart.

"Good. All I seek is redemption from everyone. I want to prove I can be a proper Asthavon again and keep steadfast in my love, dedication and possessive hunger to contribute as a figurehead in this sin-filled family of ours."

Now rising to her feet, the woman felt a burden burned from her chest. And how could she not? She was facing the shadows of her past head-first with a resolve that tapped into her infinite drive of desire within. So, filled with unbridled affections, the woman held Arianda in her arms; patting her hair and pressing her body against the woman as her heated breathes oozed down the woman's cheek.

"I won't make you regret this decision."

Then, just as suddenly as she embraced her, did the princess let go as her scarlet gaze kept fixed on the fellow demoness.

"As right now, we need to be unified as a family. Demon world and the Asthavon's, in general, are facing a troubling time, do you not agree?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:16 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Patience. Such a thing is what Ari needed in this conversation with Algos; to let herself relax and listen to the woman. Of course, she would not let Algos take hold over her; nor would she let the woman bind her. Ari did indeed feel an obligation to help the family she never believed to have; but that did not mean she would be bound to stay in Demon world. In fact, that was not her wish; once upon a time, maybe it was. But things change, as all things do; she was a demon who wished to stay on the surface. She wished to build her own life with her closer family; and the woman she found her heart longed for. However, her thoughts were brought to the present when Algos stood up; causing Ari to follow shortly after.

Arianda gently brushed off her wings, and her knees to some degree; and looked towards Algos who seemed to be preparing for... something. That something was abundantly clear when Algos suddenly pulled Arianda into a rather warm hug. Arianda barely thought how to respond, so the wings around her legs, which were acting like longer skirt for what she wore, and her arms slowly wrapped themselves around a woman who Arianda felt she had been bound to hate before; now she at least believed some form of companionship could be created. Even if such things would take the majority of the coming years to truly accomplish. Soon, after a brief dash of words slid past Arianda's ear, Algos had disengaged from Ari; and Arianda's wings silently returned to their places around her legs.

"I would hope not... Otherwise, you will hurt those you care for most in the process."

Her statement was loud enough for Algos to hear, but it still was no more than a whisper; not a threat, but a reminder if what could happen if Algos let herself lose control again. The first time, in Minatumi, resulted in Ari's state; but the second time could lead to something far worse for someone who is far less lucky than Arianda. However, at the moment, she focused on the words Algos posed to her; the question that she had gnaw at Ari's mind.

"I agree, the Asthavon's are not in the greatest of states due to the recent... Incident; and we do need to be united. Demon world itself is likely in some turmoil due to what Mana announced to all demons; the withdrawal from Earth, mainly. Not to mention, Mana's desire to step down and allow a new ruler to lead; the choice of succession being a decision that could be both difficult, and easy at the same time."

Arianda studied Algos for a few moments, thinking on her words as Arianda continued to look upon the woman before her; her tail flicking behind her for a few more moments before her voice came forth once more.

"I'll do what I can to help. But, I will say that I may not always be available. I have a life in the Living world, one that I cannot ignore; but I promise to devote what time I can to helping our family and demon world recover from this. After all, it's the least I can to to help. But tell me, Algos; what is it that you plan on doing to help our family recover?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:48 pm

What were her plans to otherwise keep their family safe, protected, and prosperous going forward in the future? Indeed, that was a good question for the fellow demoness to ask. While it felt nice to have the support of the fellow-creature of sin, it was hard to be invested in anyone's plans if they weren't sure of the direction they wanted to go. And for that simple fact is why Algos was pleased with her moment of critical thought as it allowed for The Princess to otherwise express her sentiments of the heart clearly.

"Unity, as I said, is my main plan for our family and race. How do I go about such a sinful vision? Easy: engagement. If I don't engage with our sisters and brothers of chaos, how can anyone stand to know the issues at hand? It's my duty as a Princess of sinners to make our platform heard, find commonality in our sin, break the boundaries of our chaos and show the importance of standing with our race in this time of strife."

Unwavering and never missing a beat, the stern expression of the woman never moved as she was of absolute belief in those words. She had to be if she wanted to execute the vision of Calypso's dreams, continue absolving her own loneliness, and atoning for all the damage she caused with her possessive nature. As it is her own fault that the last straw in the coffin of the war which destabilized the likes of Shadow Fall, so as to will her will restore the grandness of their race from the ashes and guide them to their greatness once again.

"Do you feel that is not a sufficient plan, sister? If you have ideas to contribute, please, feel free to let me know~"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:29 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Arianda watched Algos with the precision of an eagle watching its prey; studied her every movement, watched how her body reacted and moved, and especially to the tones of her voice whenever she spoke. She would forgive Algos, in time, but she would not forget; nor let Algos forget. Not to mention, Algos would mostly need to earn that forgiveness and trust from Ari. In the end, however, family helps family keep themselves on track; and from destroying themselves and each other. For, without family, Ari knew she would not be the woman she is today; at least not to the same extent.

For now, Arianda listened to Algos's plan; to her decision that demons needed to unite once more. Arianda herself could not help but raise an eyebrow. It was a very, very ambitious task. Ari, for one, did not wish to serve under the banner of Shadow Fall; not anymore. If she wished to unite demon kind, then how would engagement be the solution? Simple emotional understanding, and commonality in the sin of all demons, wouldn't be a very valid way to keep everyone united. Demons were understanding, but they also wished to do their own thing; wished to be free and independent. Such reasons were why demons invaded the World of the Living; so they were no longer bound by old rules.

Regardless, it would be a difficult vision to accomplish; on that would take far longer than Algos likely would want. However, given its ambition, Arianda could not help but be a little impressed with how Algos wished to do so much for demon kind. However, something caught on the edge of her mind; a thought that Ari soon pushed away. It was inconsequential to her. It did not matter who or what inspired Algos to do such things; what mattered was the now and that Algos intended to do it.

"I have nothing to contribute; at the moment at least. But I do have to wonder how you will be able to perform such a daunting task. However, I do find that plan to be sufficient. I only hope that demons and demon world can come together like you wish for."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:47 am

What were her plans to otherwise keep their family safe, protected, and Ah. Execution. The most difficult part of any plan. However grandiose the ideal may be in theory, the way in which it's executed mattered the most. For this reason is why the face of Algos eased into a gentle smile as the gears within her brain started churning at the thought of just how these lofty ambitions would be turned into reality. It took a few moments, but the words came to her soon enough.

"Going public will of course help with the execution of my plans. By making myself accessible to the people of our kingdom they can see for themselves the glory of our race through proper leadership. Creating festivals, activities, rallies and all things to produce kinship to help morale. And it will certainly go a long way if I manage to convenience others in Shadow Fall, the Royal Family, and other influential demons to follow along."

Speaking with such jubilation behind each word, the woman's raw energy felt excited about the notion of putting herself to the test for a grand goal. Though, her eyes focused and narrowed in on Arianda as The Princess felt she needed to clarify something.

"You needn't worry about Shadow Fall, however. I'm well aware you have dissolved your hands of it. My plan doesn't require you to take part in that any further."

Sounding more stern at that moment, the intensity of her will understood the intentions of Arianda's heart rather well and she wouldn't force her to do something which her essence was against. So, for now, she'd focus in on the core crux of this pulsation to alter demon world.

"If nothing else, I will see this through to end for Calypso's sake. She wants to bring such a change to her people that I wish not to ignore her desires any further. If you don't believe in me, then believe in your daughter. Can you do that?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:20 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

How Algos wished to execute her plan was quite interesting to listen to. Going public being like the first step; it was a good one. After all, if demons didn't know about what was to happen, what Algos was going to do, and especially how she could demonstrate for all the kingdoms the glory of demons under proper leadership. Indeed, it was quite the grandiose vision; one that would require a great deal of time and ambition. Both of which seemed to be things that Algos had; despite how she had hurt those around her. Indeed, if Algos could pull this off, she may redeem herself yet.

On Ari listened, listening to what Algos was saying, watching her describe what she wished to do; and then soon adding an addendum. Ari did not have to be worried about, or be involved with, shadow fall. A weight lifted itself at those words; because Ari did not wish to rejoin. She didn't mind helping Mana, helping the Asthavon's; but rejoining Shadow fall was a big no no for her. Such news was a great relief to the demon. However, what Algos said next caused Ari's breathing to temporarily halt as she stared at the woman; watching closely as she spoke.

She was seeing all this through for Calypso; for her sake. Indeed, it was an interesting thing to hear. However, in a way, such a thing made complete sense to Ari. Of course she was doing this for Calypso's sake. No matter how possessive the woman's love had been before, it was evident her love for Calypso was true. Such a thing is what calmed Ari down the most as she looked at the woman before her; garbed in black and red as she was. Arianda looked at Algos for a bit longer after she spoke, her blue eyes fixing intently on the woman's red ones; looking into the depths of her soul. At least, that's what Ari wanted to do; wanted to understand what caused such deep adoration and love. Arianda simply nodded at Algos after those moments of silence after the woman stopped speaking.

"I... I will believe in you and I will most certainly believe in and support my daughter; my dear Calypso... After all, it's the least I can do after all the years of not being there for her; because I had no idea I had a child with Mana. But yes, I can most certainly believe in you and my daughter; and help in what ways I can when I can. I won't abandon my daughter, nor our family."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum