Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request a Zanpakuto Concept

+14
Luznoholic
Waffles
Ottozeo
MorpheusDavol
Locke
Shira Namani
Henrex
Sage
Valkyron
Iori
Laskt
Siegharty
Ame no ko
Gamma
18 posters
Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 5 Empty Re: Request a Zanpakuto Concept

Today at 3:14 pm
Character Name: Obanai Uzui
Concept: The concept of this character is a person who spent a large amount of his time and life learning and while he socialized well enough to get by, he can't say that he understands people that well. His goal is to simply survive life with causing as little damage to his surroundings as possible, people or places, as his experiences has told him that his actions can get himself and others killed. My goal for the character is to force him, eventually, to come out of his shell and learn that he can't always run away or hide from his problems by waiting and coming up with a perfect counter to everything and that sometimes the world is just going to kick you in the teeth. I would eventually like to give him a higher goal than that but I would like that to happen organically.

This is counter pointed by the fact that he views that everything he does in his life isn't worthy of praise, or atleast in his mind as he was basically just doing what he is responsible for. So even when he does act, he feels that he was simply doing his duty or doing something anyone else would do, like whatever he chose was the only 'correct' choice, so he feels like what he has done so far in his life, and most likely going forward is simply apart of what is expected of him.
Conviction: "Your Actions have Consequences, Be Aware of That"

Application Link: Obanai Uzui
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum