Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre]

Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:41 pm
Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 FlEykyk

Lianne - No. 6

Another drink down! The flavor wasn't enjoyed, rather the liquid flying down her throat as quickly as it touched her lips. There was no time to savor, after all! She wanted everything to bleed away into a warm fog of sluggishness...

"Yeaaah, the stuff, yknow, the stuff!" Her head was pressed on the table, giggling rocking her shoulders, "Seeex, sloppy toppies, druuugs, anything for a bigger bonus yannow? That's what ya did for money in Vegas, yknow?"

A slow sigh, eyes closing as a smile was plastered on her face, "You gotta do... Anything... Even ruin yourself to keep on goin' sometimes..."

Little Firefly | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre]

Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:09 pm
Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 G4z9cxmgmm7

She watched another drink vanish and she took a sip of her own, still just barely almost done with her first as Lianne gave her the lowdown on the situation. "Is that so? I suppose in the world of humans, such things are necessary. But I suppose it probably seems a paltry price compared to hueco mundo." she murmured quietly. There was no real judgement in her eyes. The notion of shame didn't even occur to her. A simple physical enactment seemed pretty good in terms of an exchange for food and comforts. She vaguely wondered what sort of arrangement Amaranta had.

"Did you enjoy it?" She ventured, taking the last sip of her first glass and setting it down as she regarded the Arrancar. "You don't seem quite runed yet." She observed. They seemed whole, perhaps eccentric, but she was keeping on well enough after all. With a smile on her face no less. A paradise compared to the desert.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:05 pm

Lianne - No. 6

"Yeah yeah yeah, yer gettin it~!" Her cheerful tone came back far too easily, grinning ear to ear as her small hands drummed on the bar in some form of stim, the glitter of nail polish visible on her flashing fingers as she'd soon feel droopy and melty, leading her to resting her head on the countertop once again as Sabre asked her that question,

"Well of course I did~! You have to enjoy it to do it a bunch, you know!? When you have to eat lots and lots of cake, but you really don't like cake anymore, it's hard to stomach the downpour of sweet heartstopping goodness. So so so so so... I just gotta like it. Because it's not gonna stop."

A disjointed laugh came from the little creature despite her sudden lowering in tone, "WOOAAHHH that was a really stupid thought. Ohh that was ANOTHER stupid thought! Hahahahaha... Having fun yet?"

Little Firefly | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Drink Down, Load Off Your Shoulders! [Lianne, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:56 pm

She paused for a moment and watched the girl as they spoke so ....unconvincingly. Were humans really so awful to interact with? She furrowed her brows, but she held her tongue for the time being. A ....sharp memory in her mind the last time she'd gone out of her way to intervene in another's life. Which had, ultimately, accomplished anything. She took another drink and closed her eyes as she took a steady sigh.

"I suppose one has to pick their poison, regardless of where they are." She noted quietly, evenj thinking to her own interactions with Kenichi. Did she really think that anything would improve by hanging around him? Was she making a mistake? It probably was, she'd already begun eroding at the life he'd put toghether for himself. Where arrancar perhaps simply destined for this?

"The owner of this place. Have you had a chance to meet them?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:38 am

Lianne - No. 6

Ooop, that seemed like a no. Her arms sprawled out on the table in front of her as that drooping gaze watched Sabre with an unnatural degree of care, light eyebrows stitched into quiet worry as the larger Arrancar would go on and ask her question instead of answering her own, though the pouty Arrancar was willing to go along with it,

"Ooohh, you mean Miss Aldrovandiiii..." There was a lingering thought or two wondering which 'owner' she could have meant, a smile growing on her face, "She's greaaat! I haven't had a better boss! Has me do all the work i'm made for, unlike other stupid bosses. I can reeaaallly be myself here! Huhu.."

With a curious side glance, she'd add, "What, were ya thinkin' of joinin' in here? Ohh you'd like it, you'd have so much fun!"

Little Firefly | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:24 pm

Hm, that was good at least. It was comforting to hear that the owner of the establishment seemed to treat the woman well. Sabre herself looked toward the others in the distance and made note that they hardly even seemed to look their way. Far too invested in their own indulgences. Though Lianne's question caused her to glance back down to the woman.

Was she intent on joining? She considered such a thing. She had, admittedly, considered Gracen. But ultimately, she wasn't sure she was cut out for such an organization. As much as she would have liked to stand by kenichi....was that for the best? Was it...perhaps better to be where she might be more suited.

"I don't know. I haven't thought much about it." She noted quietly, glancing up to the starry sky above, and taking a moment to briefly lose herself in those countless shining grains. "I'm not sure if I'm stable enough for that." She confessed quietly. The incident in Africa had her a bit ...worried. She hardly needed to cause more people further trouble. At the very least, she needed to figure out what was wrong with her.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:00 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Her eyes blinked one at a time, a slight delay as if her eyelids were sticky with that confusing thought. The drunk little critter couldn't help but laugh, "Stable?! You're no horse! Who said you had to be stable? We're dumb dumb hollows, silly - none of us got it goin' well!"

She couldn't help but laugh - not at Sabre herself but rather the idea of spinning in circles about it, in her thoughts every one of their kind had something going wrong with them, wasn't that the whole point? Her laughter calmed considerably until she'd exhale, patting her company on the arm and giving her a big ol' smiley, "Every hollow's gotsa wittle bit of jacked up in their head, Sabie-baby~.. We're just jacked up things forever, no point being allll wondering and worrying and fretting and throwing up over it. Thah sooner ya stop worrying about it and just go wif that flow, thee sooner you're dealin' with it!"

That expression of her's grew odd, as if her usually bright eyes lacked light for a moment, before flickering back, "Juss... Cut the worry an' have fun, yknow? Don't kill ya vibe."

Little Firefly | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:05 pm

She paused at that and regarded the other woman as they gave such a manic response. The woman was plastered, but perhaps they were right. The more frank and analytical part of herself would call such a thing insipid. But per her own experience... she'd seen her own cracks and faults bubble up to the surface. Was she right? Was she simply....doomed to this from the start?

That dream... of one day being ..... something else to Kenichi.

Had that dream died before it even had the chance to come to be?

A soft, wry smile formed on Sabre's lips and she chuckled, closing her eyes and ...letting the sounds around them sink in. The drinking. The Drugs. The debauchery. All of it a ready and willing distraction from such thoughts. The notions of Gracen Arms, of belonging among humans. It slowly began to fade out, and she put an arm around Lianne as she smiled, hiding a soft sadness in her heart.

"You're right. I can be sorry and sad when I'm not here. No reason not to enjoy myself." She hummed, before throwing her head back and downing the whole rest of her drink.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum