Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)

Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 am
"Yeah, and I had a feeling you were a scary one when we first met." Stella would tease as her more bubbly side started to slowly seep back into the conversation as she could feel her mood improving. Her chest would tinge slightly at the feeling as she would remember back to some of her conversations with her mother before fighting that back down.

"I know i should work on some of the basics like Steigen so maybe I should start there? I'm also not very stand out with any of our spells. My head doesn't really work like that with those though."

Stella would.speak a bit more cheerfully than she had been. She does genuinely sound a bit happier as she was beginning to enjoy the conversation. Natasha was a good adoptive
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:37 pm
Sad country hours (Stella/Nat)  - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"What's so scary about little ole' me, hm?"

Natasha exchanged a playful retort with the young woman, chuckling softly in response to her teasing words. Now, there was the bubbly ambitious lady she remembered. That happy expression she wore suited her far better than the glum and dreary face she wore at first. Now that she's a little happier, they can speak at length about her improvements.

"Addin' a bit of speed to your repetoire isn't a bad move, I reckon. Steigen's a good place to start. Since that's one of my strong suits, I can clear my schedule and show ya the ropes. As far as spells go, I recommend goin' with the simple stuff first. I think it could be a fine tool for ya in the future, but certainly not now. Reinforcin' your body with blut and enhancing your speed with Steig, that ought to be the approach movin' forward if ya ask me, sugar.'

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:46 pm
"Well, I think it's the way you carry your self. It just feels like you're really confident, and I wish that I could be more like that."

Stella would rub the back of her head as she admitted that she wanted to be more like Natasha. Strong, caring, friendly, and seemingly always confident is what Stella wanted to be but alas she was still quite the ways away from that. As she would eat some of her food she would listen to the wise words of the Texan.

"Uhm, I think that I'm pretty Adept at using blut for the most part. I think that's been my strong suit since I've been training. It's always came more naturally to be than let's say Gebet."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:59 pm

"Nonsense. I personally think you have a lot goin' for ya. Confidence does take some time to develop, no doubt, but it isn't some unreachable thing you'll never be able to attain. It's all a matter of findin' contentment in who ya are, if you as kme."

That was simply the way she viewed it. Natasha never thought herself the beaming image of confidence everyone saw her as. She was simply a bold woman with a courageous heart at her core. She never reflected on the bad times for long. The old adage "this, too, shall pass" was something she wore close to her sleeve, and if there was anything Stella could improve on, it was definitely avoiding worrying about so much at a young age. From her point of view, she had plenty of time to improve. Why bother with feeling ashamed about everything? Useless riffraff, if you asked her.

"I noticed as much on our first mission. You seem pretty competent with it, too. I'd continue honing that skill until you feel comfortable moving into another. Gebet's a little more complicated dependin' on how ya wanna approach it. There's chantin' your spells like a prayer, and then there's applyin' yer arcane to catalysts to perform various techniques. It's not an easy proccess, that's for sure. It definitely requires focus. That said, I can probably show you the basics one of these days, if yer up for it."

She was no supreme magician or anything, but Natasha certainly possessed enough skill to hold her own, if not more. And she definitely held no qualms toward passing that knowledge along to a willing pupil like Stella.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:05 pm
Stella's ears would perk up as she listens to the blonde. Her earlier mood seemingly replaced by the normal Stella most had grown accustomed to. Really? Natasha would be willing to give her a 1 on 1 lesson? For her training in the vandenreich with the instructors she thought was good, but it wasn't the same as a 1 on 1 with Solomon and especially not someone like Natasha.

"R..really you wouldn't mind doing that? At your level wouldn't you see training me as a waste of time? I know we're friends, but still are you sure?"

Stella didn't want to waste anyone's time, but she would absolutely keep the upbeat demeanor. She seemed excited to even get an offer like that from someone she apparently looked up to quite a bit.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:17 pm

"Come now, missy. Don't be silly now. Ya live under my roof and work in my division. Whose time is bein' wasted here? I'm helpin' you improve. That's not a waste of time for me, and I mightily hope it won't be for you, either."

What a silly statement. Natasha isn't so busy that she can't make time for a member of her household. Sternritter duty was busy work, but that didn't mean she couldn't show her the ropes. Presenting her with a framework for upcoming battles might as well be essential for any fledgling quincy. She would've made a similar offer to anyone else, truth be told. Enjoying her burger with one hand, the other arm leaned against the table, Natasha upped the ante with her next words.

"In a few days, I'll be hosting an open challenge and seeing if I can secure an arena left over from the fanfare of Seaside Fight Night. I don't want any of our kind goin' unprepared in battle. We can train now, or you can meet me there in a few days. Fair warnin', though. I won't be goin' easy. Think ya can handle me at my best, sugar?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:58 pm
Stella would listen to her as she would feel a bit silly for thinking that Nat may see her as a waste of time or effort. As she would listen she would continue to eat her food. She was doing so slowly and kind of picking at it, but she would have lost her appetite in her down mindset. As she would speak up with a playful grin.*

"I'm ready, but are you ready to handle me at full power?"

Stella would grin playfully at the woman as she would accept the challenge. She did want to have a spar with Natasha, and she figured she could use this as a way to learn even more.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:21 pm

"I think you'll give me a little trouble, truth be told, but..."

Through an equally playful smile, Natasha flexed her arm. Hazel eyes brimming with the confidence she exuded as naturally as it was to breath. No longer focused on her burger, she declared her thought on how their battle would go.

"I'll win."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum