Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 Empty Re: Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon]

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:42 am
[adm]Seeking semi-approval to approval status. I don't have her relationships/history fully done, but this is a continuation of Neoveta's old app so it should be sufficient. I'l expand on her history at a later date and add things in her relationship and such later.

I'm also applying for a master to grand master status in her deduction. The reason I'm asking for this is because she has shown in numerous war threads and events that she has a high mental capacity to handle monsterous loads of computational information when it comes to managing the demi-network since 2011. (I WILL PROVIDE THE THREADS IF NEED BE)

Additionally, since I have not made a SINGLE upgrade to her body in 4-5 years, I'm seeking a 0-2+ to 0-2++ on this app because Neoveta has left a MASSIVE impact on the site and is a major player in Shadow Fall and the antag side. She has changed the landscape of the city from anyone who had fought her in Iceland, The Moon Mission, Demonic Incursion etc, etc, etc.

I'm also requesting a GM in Za Koa Core And Demon Magic since she has trained the organic extract of Khala/Mana to be more in tune with her royal magic as an Asthavon. I feel she has been through enough threads and is close enough with Deveta to otherwise have this amount of control over her demonic blood.

And, lastly, I'd like her will to be upgraded to Master as I feel she has an absurdly strong sense of self, her will is apart of most of her abilities and I feel she has earned it after having coming back from the jaws of death itself to have a bold and strong conviction for life in general if you read over her personality and understand where she has been these past 4-5 years. [/adm]

Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 Empty Re: Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon]

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:58 pm

≪ Application Checklist ≫
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Focus: Master

Code:
[b][u]Will Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Willpower/Determination:[/b] Master
[*][b]Mental Deduction:[/b] Master
[*][b]Focus:[/b] Master
[/list]

• Comments/Notes: Approving the Grand Masters in Za Koa and Demon Magic under the understanding that Neoveta/Algos won't be able to gain higher than an Elite in any of the other skills.
  • Tier: 0-2++

Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:41 pm
Effeictvely, Algos is dead. So I'm just moving her to deceased characters:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22434p10-loathsome-soul-algos-santa-open

Algos: The Princess Of Demon World [Approved, 0-2++; Traditional Demon] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum