Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dog Days Are Over[Hana, Koga]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dog Days Are Over[Hana, Koga]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dog Days Are Over[Hana, Koga]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dog Days Are Over[Hana, Koga]

Wed May 01, 2024 4:43 pm
Dog Days Are Over[Hana, Koga]  - Page 3 24HSuN4

HABAKI KOGA | STRAY DOG

"Let's see..."

Koga stroked his chin in contemplative silence, pondering any information she might find interesting. Truth be told, he genuinely didn't know what else would be pertinent or entertaining to a girl like her, but he never was one to hide behind a mountain of falsehoods and lies. No, he preferred being honest and direct about his origins. If she found that distasteful? Well, it wasn't meant to be. After all, he prided himself on being the genuine article with stuff like this. He wasn't going to stray from that to impress anyone no matter who they were.

"If it wasn't obvious before, I was born in the Zaraki district. My mother was the former leader of a ragtag group of bandits known as the Stray Dogs. As you can imagine, we engaged in what any group like that gets into. Eventually, I grew tired of that life though, and decided on enlisting in the academy and making a name for myself - to turn a new leaf and explore what else this place has to offer outside of crime and violence. Honestly... that's where I discovered how much I enjoy learning something new and applying it to combat... and even my everyday life. The mind can be a powerful thing if you pay attention and pick up the right tools, and I'm pretty damn grateful my time in Shino taught me that.'

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum