Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're Hot and Cold - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You're Hot and Cold - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You're Hot and Cold - Page 2 Empty Re: You're Hot and Cold

Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:12 pm

You're Hot and Cold - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 250

Honestly, Hono understood where Rei was coming from, Hono felt that way herself, at least at first. So she was gonna try to set Rei straight. Honestly, a bit frustrated with how the girl was acting. After letting Rei finish, Hono was going to go hard on her. Just because she cared, and wanted Rei to do better.

"Stop with all that self-deprecating bullshit Rei!"

Her eyes zoned in on Rei, narrowing in. Hopefully, that causes Rei to listen carefully.

"You need to stop putting that shit in your head. The whole, I dunno if I can stuff!" Hono stood up, putting her hands on her desk and leaning forward while staring at Rei. "If everyone is ten times better than you, you just need to work ten times harder."

Eventually, her right hand would quickly come off her desk as she pointed directly at Rei with her pointer finger.

"That's your biggest obstacle. YOU. Just by telling yourself you can't do it, you're never gonna get better."

Hono's stern expression slowly changed into a chuckle. "You think Captain Rose isn't impressed by you? Well, fuck him and what he thinks. You just gotta prove him wrong. And you're not gonna stop till you're seated~"

Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say about a Captain... regardless Hono meant it, she wanted Rei to bust her ass, and she knew the girl was capable of achieving her goal. Hell Hono was in her shoes once, so she understood the feeling.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're Hot and Cold - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You're Hot and Cold - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 pm
Rei would listen to her as she realized that she had fired the pink haired woman up. She would keep a small smile as she would listen to the other woman. it felt good to have someone believe in her like that, but she wasn't being negative on herself. She was more just being realistic about her position and strength currently.

"I'm not being down on myself, but I am being realistic. It's not a big deal to me that I'm not thst powerful..Some people just aren't meant to be. Remember Hono, I have 100 or so years on you and you're this far ahead."
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:55 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 106

Hono was glad Rei didn't take her comments in bad taste, that wasn't her intention at all. With a soft smile. She would look at her friend.

"The only reason I've got stronger is I've thrown myself at people way stronger than me. Meant to be? Rei. I think anyone can be big if you set your mind to it."

That seemed like a very cliche statement I mean it was something you saw on kids' TV.

"Realism is stupid~ I mean come on. You don't trust me?" She teased her friend.

"I think you can be hella strong~ If you just shoot for the stars~"

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:09 pm
"I've gotten past a wall that I had been stuck at since I became a shinigami so maybe my wall moved a little bit. "

Rei would admit that maybe she was being a little negative for herself. However, in her mind that truly wasn't a bad thing. She didn't mind where she was, and she didn't really keep herself thinking about it. She'd be glad her friend was looking out for her mental health though. As she would hear the last bit she would cock her head a bit confused.

"Uh Hono, what's Hella mean?"
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 106

"Mhm~ You know what you do when you see a wall? You run through it! And if you can't? Keep throwing yourself at it. That wall will break after a while~"

Hono had a warm smile, a stupid energetic smile. Clapping her hands at the thought of Rei getting stronger. Though her smile faded and her expression changed, she was now not trying to laugh. Forgetting just how much older Rei was.

"It means like... very" Hono smiled and looked at Rei.

"Like... you're hella cute. or hella strong!" She folded her arms and pouted. "Is my slang coming out? My brother taught me that one-"

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:17 am
Rei would listen as she would see the girls facial expression change to like she was trying to not laugh. Ouch.... that was a little hurtful. Cmon there was 80 something years between the twos ages, and the Pinkett was born in the Soul Society. Rei thought those born in the Soul Society didn't really use human slang.

"Yeah, a bit. It's not a bad thing it just...... took be off guard is all. I wasn't sure what it meant, ao better to ask than to go without knowing."

Rej would speak as she'd try to understand the slang. Very? Easy enough, or atleast in her mind it was simple enough. Stella would look at the Pinkett before she would ask how her and Elyss were doing. ,

"Hey Hono, you have a girlfriend right? How are you 2 doing?"

As she hoped that she wasn't prying, but she remembered someone saying. Either Hono or someone else was dating Elyss. Rei hadn't had the opportunity to meet that woman, and she was a little curious about the red head?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum