Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah]

Mon May 08, 2023 5:25 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"Ohh? I was looking forward to making you sit back" Hannah would tease, spawning a glowing golden kido rope that danced about a bit in the air before dissipating back into raw energy.

"But yes, one must lose themselves to protect a city like this alone. There is always going to be someone bigger, someone better. The Demon Queen was once at these shores, and it took a great deal to fend her off. That sort of thing is not what you and I are ever going to be able to face off against by ourselves. But it is enough to be content that when a threat comes, you can stand with your brothers and sisters and be part of it. That, is where we should all desire to be"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah]

Tue May 09, 2023 10:02 pm
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Is that so? Well then. If I find myself falling back into old habits, and find myself hospitalized, feel free to visit and keep me in line, then. At the very least, I'd have some fine company."

Solomon retorted in a teasing tone, a technique employed in order to avoid falling behind in being teased a second time. He didn't envision going to the hospital any time soon, but he could imagine worse company to be in, and Hannah was far from that. She had proven to be a reliable woman so far in his life, and he was always open to enjoying the company of those who had his best interests in mind. Solomon would cast his gaze to the waitress as she served their meals. Grabbing a fork, Solomon would cut the steak he ordered as he continued to speak.

"Aye. I was never present for those battles, but I hear every now and then that there was a threat that required the collaboration of quincy, human, and Shinigami alike. As long as I am apart of defending my city and assisting those stronger than me, I'm happy. I wish to protect, but if I can protect and grow strong with my peers, then that's enough for me."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 6:07 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah had a light salad, and some chips. A small meal, for a small woman. It was eaten quickly even at a demure pace, which was partially the intent after all, she didn't want to bog him down all day. Though at the same time, he getting a steak was probably going to be what bogged people down.

"Then I am glad you have a firm head on your shoulders. I have known those who did not" Hannah commented, thinking back on Elyss. While they snacked, she admired the surrounding air, and the energy it had. The City of Lights was always thick, and it was a good place to engage in the science if Spiritual Energy.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0So, about that wife [Solomon/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 9:06 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"A near-death experience changes a man. Of course, I won't proclaim I've reached the ideal state of remaining wholly unaffected by everything that happens around me, let alone act as if I don't regress every now and then when I'm frustrated. Even so, I'm aware that frustration will only hinder where I wish to go in the future."

Solomon didn't particularly mind if he was eating a meal that required more time than the one ordered by Hannah. As far as he was concerned, the company spent was a welcome reprieve from his training. Duty had not yet called, and it was simply a breathe of fresh air to reunite with a woman who extended her help during his first entry into the City of Lights. As he said, near-death taught him to appreciate the small things in life. One could never truly know when their time of death could occur. Naturally, he had no intention of dying any time soon, but that didn't mean he would ignore moments like these and they warming effect they had on him.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Wed May 10, 2023 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 3:10 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"That I can relate to" Hannah would reply, looking down and stroking her sword necklace for a bit. She had changed a great deal during the aftermath of the Incursion, and her time in Kokuyuteshi. She felt like she was better at it, like she wasn't the woman she was who snapped and murdered four people in a frenzy. But as soon as Sou pushed her, she was back to who she was...She would pick up the knife, and look at it.

"There is always a moment of despair when we realize we haven't improved or developed emotionally as well as we thought we had. As well as we hoped we had. That our ability to maintain ourself in a calm and demure manner was not merely the product of a calm and demure setting. And then when faced with a moment that calls back to who we were, who we thought we had become better than..."

The Knife would then glow at Reiryoku filled it's internals, the edge humming with an intent to be used on things far stronger and less benign than chips or salad.

"But we can not let that decry what we have managed" Hannah would let the energy dissipate, and put the knife down. "Each step is worthwhile, in any journey"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 6:52 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

Following the woman's words, Solomon thought back on the battle against Ichigo. They faced an overwhelming threat, suffering a bitter defeat that still lingered to this day. For a lack of better words, Hannah was certainly preaching to the choir. Solomon wholeheartedly understood the meaning behind her words. He hadn't experienced that moment of despair, but he certainly hoped such an outcome would never come to pass. When the time came to face another threat of similar ability and skill, Solomon vowed to be prepared, to grow stronger in preparation for the possibility of that day. He quietly observed the phenomenon taking place with the knife in Hannah's hand.

"Indeed. I share that sentiment as well. Even if the steps may be difficult, there is a sort of beauty to be found in the errors and missteps one makes along the way, even if it doesn't feel that way in the moment."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 8:26 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Experience is a harsh mistress, for she gives the lesson after the test" Hannah would reply. "But there is always a bouying feeling to victory, even if it is victory with great cost, one files away whatever successes they can, for later"

She would then get a beep from her phone, and stand, giving Solomon a light bow.

"I've got to go now. But I shall see you later. You have my phone number, so don't leave it so long next time, yea?" Hannah would ask with a gentle tease, before turning if he had nothing left to say, and heading off to catch a boat.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum