Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What up? [Sol/Asahina] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999What up? [Sol/Asahina] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

What up? [Sol/Asahina] Empty What up? [Sol/Asahina]

Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:27 am

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

Solhammond was fucked, physically speaking.

His encounter with a literal dragon left him requiring near constant medical attention when he first got back, and remedial care now. He was going to the healing division occasionally to get some healing kido to ease the pain, and regrow his tissue faster. They were even hopeful he wouldn’t have much scaring! But that wasn’t what he was up to today. Instead since he was on rest and relaxation, the man had taken to a local park to relax.

He was currently sitting on a bench, setting his crutches to the side his robes hung loose. Mostly because they stung and pushed into his bandages when tightened. The fresh sunshine and general atmosphere of the air allowed him to relax a bit, he didn’t want his kids to see him all banged up like this. So he was vibing. Feeding the birds some seeds.

God he felt old.

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

What up? [Sol/Asahina] JfH75kA
What up? [Sol/Asahina] H8Tyk70
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What up? [Sol/Asahina] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000What up? [Sol/Asahina] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

What up? [Sol/Asahina] Empty Re: What up? [Sol/Asahina]

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:47 am
What up? [Sol/Asahina] UeUFFwi

Asahina Tomoe | Ever Observing, Eternally Curious

"Mind if I take a seat?"

Tomoe simply chimed her question from behind Sol. A bandaged man could be an interesting talk, though if she pushed the wrong buttons she'd be prying and not everyone likes that. Yet at the same time, she couldn't help but be curious. Just who was this man and why was he all bandaged up? Maybe it was illness, maybe a war story, maybe a freak accident. Who knows?

"I'm sorry, I've just sort of been wandering around, not really accomplishing anything. I thought perhaps you'd enjoy a conversation, if you're in the mood?"

Tomoe explained casually while stepping around to Sol's side on the other side of the bench, finally letting him see who he was talking to. If this turned out to be boring, then that was fine. She wasn't lying when she said she was just sort of wandering. All day she had spent looking for something to do, she just hoped this man was in the mood to offer at least a conversation.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What up? [Sol/Asahina] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999What up? [Sol/Asahina] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:02 pm

The soft voice from behind him caused him to shiftly, very slowly, to look behind him to see a woman. His face showed some brief surprise, including a small grimace caused by the pain of it all. But he’d quickly fix it with a pained smile, shifting to the side slowly to make room for her.

“Not at all, it was getting too quiet anyway.” He’d go to looking forward as he rested his back against the bench. Looking forward as she went to sit down his mind wandered briefly, back to his fight with the dragon. He was woefully unprepared for it, despite his growing strength he needed to become a better shinigami. It was one of those personal goals he set for himself, but the reality was that he was wholly out of his depth.

“I feel that spiritually, wandering around accomplishing nothing. Story of my life really.” He’d laugh lightly as a hand came to rest on his injured midsection. A slow breath shakily taken before talking again. “I wouldn’t mind some conversation, my name’s Solhammond. Weird I know. Just call me Sol.”

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What up? [Sol/Asahina] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000What up? [Sol/Asahina] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:55 pm

Tomoe couldn't help but smile at the idea of just being a wanderer in spirit. That described her perfectly. Always wandering, ever observing, and eternally curious. There wasn't another set of words that described her quite as well.

"Asahina Tomoe, but ah, Tomoe is fine." She said as she gently sat down next to the man, not wanting to rock the bench should it disturb his wounds. Her eyes were caught on the crutches at his side, and then his bandages, before she looked back up at him.

"Do you mind if I ask what all that's about? I hope it's not serious."
Her tone was curious but it was clear she was trying to be polite. She had an eye for appearances and could tell a person's nature from a mile away. Or at least, usually. Unless someone was going out of their way to put up appearances, most people did the opposite and wore their hearts on their sleeves. Solhammond seemed like the latter, and she hoped she'd come to appreciate that.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:04 pm

“It’s nice to meet you, Tomoe.”

Sol would reply pleasantly and offer a small smile to her, before turning to look forward. His eyes seemingly drawn to the mundane beauty of the park around them. Despite the pain which seemed etched into his face, he maintained a neutrality to himself. Like a man in constant thought for one reason or another, he looked keen to sit in silence until she broke it. Which she did, causing him to let out a soft laugh.

“It was serious, but I’m fine at this point. Would you believe me if I said I got in a fist fight with a dragon?” He’d joke but was certainly telling the truth. He’d remove a hand from his midsection to examine his bandaged hand. Only parts of his tattoo’d skin exposed to the air, much of it spotty now due to the healing he received.

“I’m with Seventh Division, are you in the Gotei?”

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:55 am

Tomoe couldn't help but chuckle when she was asked if she would believe that Sol fought a dragon. Not just because it was a strange thing to ask, but because she absolutely did.

"I've seen weirder things, so yes." She stated plainly. If only Sol knew... But she wouldn't dare divulge that information. The thing that pushed at her grey matter and told her to go here and watch that and see this was something that almost drove her insane just to stare at the first time. Eyes upon eyes, layered over an endless expanse of brain that she could *see* the sparks of electricity that were its thoughts arcing off of its form. That was neither here nor there, though.

"I'm with the second division, but I'm just coming back. I left for a while for personal reasons, but I've been lacking a purpose in life recently so I decided to wander back in. Unfortunately I can do little to heal your wounds, as I'm not a healer. Quite the opposite, really. But if you're in pain, I can at least ease it somewhat."

That was the least she could do for this man who had clearly been through a lot. She pitied him, truly, but there wasn't much she could do to really help him. Just ease the pain she knew he must be feeling, what given that all those bandages couldn't be for nothing.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:28 pm

“Ah it’s fine. I’m not a masochist, but I think it’s important we get used to pain. I wouldn’t want to grow too complacent with the comforts of Kido.” He’d explain respectfully declining the usage of Kido. If he allowed himself to take the easy route he might gain a dependency on the comforts of Kido, and thus be less enduring when it came to raw physical exertion. And such a thing would be bad in his line of work.

“Must be interesting being in second, though. I’ve actually done some training with your captain, she really is something. I feel like a lot of training is dangerous, but it really has pushed me to do better all around.” He’d comment shifting in his seat a bit, before looking around the park. “Would you care to go walking with me? I wanna see more of the park.” He’d inquire as he slowly attempted to get to his feet.

It was a bit difficult admittedly, but he would be able to do so for the most part. The soft strain on his body was enough to be akin to physical therapy, slowly easing back into more arduous activities. “I haven’t been here many times, so a lot of this is new for me.”

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:07 pm

Tomoe couldn't help but sigh at that method of thinking. That pain was a mediator for the ego, and that it existed to keep you on your toes so you didn't just throw yourself willingly into a fire, only to then die of being on fire.

"I suppose if that's what you want to think, then sure. But we have these things to soothe the struggles of living. You look like you've been through enough as it is, but I won't push it if that's ultimately what you've decided."

Tomoe stood up with Sol and reached out to attempt to help him up, only to realize that she couldn't really grab anywhere without most likely worsening the pain. Instead she offered a hand, as that was all she could really do, and attempted to at least let herself be some kind of crutch for him to ease his struggle.

"I'd be more than happy to walk with you. I haven't been here in the Soul Society in a long, long time, so I'm fairly new to this park as well.. I haven't always been in the Gotei." She spoke smoothly once Sol was on his feet. "And yes, my Captain is definitely interesting, though I haven't interacted with her much. She's quite understanding though. I can appreciate that in a person."

Once Sol was ready to go, Tomoe would walk with him calmly and was perfectly fine with going his pace. She wasn't in any rush, and honestly the conversation was more than worth the slow pace.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:57 pm

While she doesn’t grab him, he takes the moment to place an arm out and wrap it around her own provided she agrees. It allows him to rest his other hand on her fore arm to steady him, placing a bit of his weight on her. This way they could walk with very little inference but it would be slow, his head looking around to take in the sights while she spoke.

“Soothe the struggles.” He rolls the word in his mouth before chuckle lightly at that. It was a unique perception, one that a healer might have. But that wasn’t what she was. “To have that view, speaks of your character. Do you care a lot about people, strangers?” He’d inquire in a genuine manner, his head turning to look at her.

It was rare to meet people who held views that life should be made easier, for the sake of the troubles of others. It was such a humanist view and one entirely foreign to him. He always focused on himself and his own struggles, he rarely took the time to think about how others might benefit from something as simple as easing their pain. And in some ways he felt a little ashamed at that.

“I suppose I didn’t think of it that way.”

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:03 pm

Tomoe was more than happy to lend Sol her arm to help himself walk with her. It was a bit strange given that they had just met, but she had seen much stranger things. She did much stranger things. So to say that this was uncomfortably weird... no, it wasn't. Not in the slightest. It couldn't possibly be, at least not to someone like her.

"Care for people...? Hmm..."

A brief silence fell upon them as she stopped to think for a moment, only to then shake her head. "I don't know what I really care about. I don't do it out of the good of my heart, but I don't have it in me to be truly malicious. I've always offered others help when I feel like they need it, but it doesn't bring me happiness or irritation. I just simply do it, and I feel nothing in return."

Perhaps that would destroy Sol's potentially wholesome conversation, but that was simply the truth. Asahina Tomoe wasn't a liar, she would always tell the truth, even if that truth was lacking critical information. In this case? Tomoe didn't even know the truth. Her searching has been for other people, other things, but never for herself.

"What about you? Do you care about others?" She wondered, turning to look her new acquaintance in the eyes with her own piercing, violet gaze. A lot could be told about the look in another person's eyes. If Tomoe's was anything to go by, it would reflect an intense search, but Tomoe was not looking inwards. She was looking exclusively at the world around her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum