Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+15
Laskt
JJ
Siegharty
Horus Sariel
Mikasas
CPKallday
Gin
Lord Liacaru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
MWD
Sage
Rawk
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:14 pm
4u
@Shizuo

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 6EdIfMt

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:28 pm
4u
@Shizuo

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:58 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:09 pm
4u
@Sage

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:31 am
4U

@Forsaken Crow

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by THEFROST on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:47 am
4U

@Forsaken Crow

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:34 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Can i get a signature with kurome from akame ga kill, and a new profile picture of Nero Cladius from fate/Extra
Why: Just to look flashy, and I'm throwing dollar bills at you like a stripper.
Incentive:
Feet pics and two bucks

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Ezgif-3-8ff9a7497418
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:10 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: New template(s) for Bid'Daum.
Why: His appearance from his FC's source material has changed somewhat, so I'd appreciate an updated template or two to reflect that.

FC = White / Hoaqin

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/14/48/09/110.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/14/48/09/210.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/14/48/09/heh10.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/14/48/09/morehq10.png

Request: A pair of templates for Masakaki's Possessive Drive
Why: Had to rework him due to Traditional Demon changes, as a result he now has a release form :3

form pic is Mad Paradox true form

One option

Another pic

Incentive: $$$ if you wish. Continued activity, hopefully on the incline as time goes. Hit me up on Discord if you wish to talk terms of cash.

$$ has been sent for the Bid'Daum request as of 2/15/19.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:38 pm
4U

@Horus

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum