Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Empty Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura]

Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:40 am
Previous Thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24668p40-between-theft-and-envy-veralia-mura?highlight=veralia#180708

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Emerald fire ripped through the endless night of Hueco Mundo's endless sandscape. The crackling noises echoed in the quiet neat before a vortex opened through the flames and soon a woman stepped out. Behind her was a view of the human world; reflecting some type of battle-torn forest.

Not concerned for what was behind her, Veralia stepped against the warm sands of her home and took in a deep breath; calming her nerves before putting before her hands behind her head and turning back to see if her companion had followed her.

"I doubt you'll find much amusement here, but this Hueco Mundo. Ready to explore it?"

With her right eyebrow arched up, she spoke back out to the other side of the vortex before having a small smirk come across her lips.

Or are you looking to get patched up first?"

Veralia's demeanor blended a welcoming warmth with the readiness to delve into whatever adventures—or misadventures—might come their way in the stark, otherworldly landscape of Hueco Mundo.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] WVMWLOu
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Left_bar_bleue0/0Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Empty Re: Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura]

Wed May 01, 2024 12:08 pm
Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] SfZid8M

MURA EKASHIBA

The first thing he saw was a black sky. He thought that it was all a void, until he saw a dimly illuminated surface of grey sands stretching as far as the eye could see. A few naked poles and trees… trees? They looked more like deserted branches sticking up from the soil, as if protesting to high heaven for being left without leaves on.

Mura entered without worry, though. Kyūken, on the other hand… hesitated a bit, but floated in through the portal at the end. Quiet and non-participating in the two swordslingers’ conversations… almost entranced by the area. In a visibly bad way.

Mura trailed his hand across his belly where Veralia had dealt the most blunt damage… still stingy from the wound. “What, do you do cupping or something?” he joked, taking her element of fire and transforming it into a human world’s medical joke, “I don’t want to meet any hungry Hollows before I’m able to fight back, at least… I’m in your care.”

END POST

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 5:07 pm
Previous Thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24668p40-between-theft-and-envy-veralia-mura?highlight=veralia#180708

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia was pleased that Mura followed, going on to playfully poke his belly, and smiled as she did want to see him comfortable and taken care of. After all, he was a human coming into the lion's den, so she would be a horrible guest if she didn't tend to her visitor.

"I could always cauterize your wound."

Snickering in jest, a part of her was joking, while the other half was serious. Flashing back to an instance where she cauterized another powerful Arrancar's guts. Amaranta was someone she envied, but it helped to assist someone strong like that; as you never know when you meet need to call in that favor. And keeping someones guts from falling out of their body was a mighty big favor.

"Of course, I doubt you want to go through something that painful. I might be able to take you back to my place and have some people tend to you."

Wagging her finger, she then chuckled and looked at him.

"Do you want to walk or do you want me to carry you bridal style?"

While Veralia's voice was teasing, her jest was underscored by a genuine offer of assistance. After all, she needed to understand his condition to determine the best way to traverse the harsh landscape of Hueco Mundo and ensure his well-being during their journey.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Left_bar_bleue0/0Envy's Hand [Veralia/Mura] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 10:44 am

MURA EKASHIBA

”Please don’t cauterize my wound.”

Even if it was a joke, Mura was still a bit disturbed – the wound wasn’t even that bad, and Veralia was probably drawing on some sense of humor… he was probably tired. Just needed a break, and then he’d be up to speed and not be such a party-pooper.

“Oh… yeah, I’d like that, please,” he further answered, once Veralia actually admitted to her joke. For a brief instance, she sounded convincing… even with that cackle. Speaking of, she had people? Like, subjects? Employees? Servants? Workers? Who? Or maybe, she had a family here who could help? He was eager to learn more about Arrancar relations, seemed like a school trip of a lifetime.

“I can walk,” he answered again to her bridal style joke, this time with thick brows and judging eyes, “I’m not helpless…”

Kyuken was being uncharacteristically quiet and on edge. “This place is… wrong. All over the place. The sky’s black as ink, the ground’s white as ash. What’s with this constant shiver?”

Mura, at this rate, left the ghost to his own devices – damn what happened to him.

END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2024 2:32 pm
Previous Thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

As they walked along the endless sands of Hueco Mundo, Veralia folded her arms and rested her head against his shoulders; turning to look up at him as a curious expression looked up at Mura.

"One too many teases, huh?"

Veralia wasn't a fool, she could tell when words hurt and moved her head away as a soft sigh escaped her lips.

"Aye, aye. I'll let up. Not sure if you want to sight-see, or if you want me to just zip us straight to my place and we can get you all patched up."

Rubbing her chin thoughtfully, Veralia gave herself a few seconds to consider the options before decisively nodding at Mura, giving him the choice.

"You choose."

Her words, simple and direct, placed the decision squarely in his hands, showing her respect for his preferences and comfort.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 5:12 pm

MURA EKASHIBA

Listen, man, she was funny, but Mura was still… a whole ass adult dude. Almost 30, mentally and physically worn in so many ways, chained by his own humanity when dealing with whole other races on a daily basis. First Akira the… whatever the fuck he was, and now an evolved specimen of the Hollow, an Arrancar! Sentient, linear pool of envy taken human form, with a sword made of fire, fire and even more fire.

But she was at least understanding. He was glad that envy wasn’t all she was made of. “This place…” he commented, finally looking further around… looked desolate, but huuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Wide, with spikes of different flora in the distance – could be rocks or naked trees, or what he could’ve sworn were monuments of some sorts. But there was something else…

In some directions, his Spiritual Awareness made him quite damn aware of entities with flickering levels of Reiryoku. Such chaotic frequencies reminded him of a very bad guest from times past. “This… that’s right, this is the ‘home’ of Hollows, right? Not too sure I wanna sight-see just yet, j-just show me to your place first.”

END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 4:04 pm
Previous Thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Wise choice."

Veralia smirked at Mura. In the deserts of Hueco Mundo, you never knew what kind of threat you'd run into, so seeking shelter and medical care first made perfect sense to her.

She then tapped the air around them on her whim as another fiery vortex wrapped the fabric of reality in front of the pair. When it opened, the visage of an imposing mansion came into view. The architecture seemed inspired by Gothic styles, featuring sharp, pointed arches and towering structures, creating an eerie and foreboding presence. The main building material would appear as dark, obsidian-like stone, absorbing light rather than reflecting it, mimicking the desolate landscape of Hueco Mundo.

"Let's go, mister."

Patting Mura on the back, she chuckled before jumping into the portal, expecting him to follow.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum